Suffering from a brain injury can be extremely traumatic not just for the victim, but for his/her family members, too. But did you know that it can be a whole lot simpler around the house with the leading caregiver service agency located in a city near you?
At A-1 Home Care in Yorba Linda, we offer exceptional in-home care options that include brain injury care for people of all ages and from all walks of life who have suffered head trauma. Each caregiving service is daily diverse, always affordable, and equally exceptional, with A-1 Home Care serving as the one-stop shop for better home health!
Take a look below at some of the leading elder care services offered to brain injury patients in the home with A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
Each caregiver at A-1 Home Care is fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured, helping you to feel confident knowing that your loved one is only receiving the best senior care solutions available in Los Angeles and Orange County. We are dedicated to helping your senior smile with 24 hour care options that never break the bank!